Includes picnic tables, benches, cement track and pad, swings, slides, tire climbers, and play structures. There is an Asphalt Oval Track at this Park that is ideal for roller blading, walking or jogging. This important Iroquoian village site was discovered about 1900, and named after the family which then owned the property. Subsequent archaeological examinations have uncovered a mid-14th century village, consisting of twelve longhouses, from 13 to 42 metres in length, protected by a double palisade. It was probably occupied for about 10 to 20 years by a group of some 500 people who were predecessors of the Huron and Petun Indians. Although primarily farmers who grew corn, tobacco and probably pumpkins and sunflowers, they also engaged in considerable fishing and hunting. A large number of artifacts have been retrieved from this site including fragments of pottery cooking vessels, smoking pipes, arrow heads, adzes, awls and netting needles, some of which can be found at the Bruce County Museum and Cultural Centre.